Saturday, August 10, 2024

Tabitha Brown At Target

 Vegan food can be hard to come by.It's hard to find good dips and snacks that satisfy the meat and dairy less lifestyle. That's where Tabitha Brown , a social media star and comedian comes in. A vegan herself she has created not vegan food for Target but a whole slew of other products.

I recently got to try her onion and garlic vegan spread. The  main ingredient is chickpea protein and two different yeasts.

I liked this.It was more of a cream cheese in texture than a dip.I spread it on a sliced roll for a tasty lunch.

It was very creamy and works both as a dip and as a spread. I am planning on buying her strawberry vegan cream cheese. I can see this on a croissant for a lovely dessert or even breakfast. Ms. Brown also has a caramelized onion one that again would be a good spread on a focaccio.Other products include flavored popcorns, flavored hummus , pickled okra (!!)  vegan potato salad  and a polenta and mushroom ravioli - which is definitely on my radar. Ms. Brown also has a line of kitchenware, stationery , home decor and gifting essentials. I have my eye on her blender and mini spatulas which will be a great addition to any kitchen,

Thanks to Tabitha Brown. Target has more vegan food choices. Check them out whether you want a pasta dish or a tasty spread.


No comments: