Steve's Burger is not just a Jersey place or thing but it's becoming a national thing too. The small roadside eatery is known for its' juicy thick burgers ,large onion rings and crispy fries.It is the place to go any time for the week.
I had to go there and see what it's alabout.Friends have recommended dit fo rso long. So I went. It's a tiny place with three tables and a counter area to also eat. There's a full menu of burgers dogs, nuggets and even grilled cheese.It started as a small ice cream truck and expanded into the tiniest place you'll ever want to eat in.The place may be small.but the food is big.
I had to have the birch beer.I've had stronger but it wasn't that bad. Next time I'll try the black cherry or maybe the grape They also have root bear floats and chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes.End dinner with one of these along with their deep fried Oreos.Prices are very good ,from the burgers to the sides.
Steve's Burger s is the road trip destination of the summer. Have a fun old fashioned burger and fries there. The food is a throwback to when eating out meant good food for only a few dollars.





No comments:
Post a Comment