Monday, July 29, 2019

The Most Decadent S'More

This is s'mores season - although every every season can be considered s'mores season. It's just a gooey toasted marshmallow and milk chocolate on a graham cracker. Imagine if you could improve them? I did and here's the result.

It starts off with graham crackers' but they're Nabisco's chocolate ones.The marshmallows are the Stop & Shop brand. The chocolate has been upgraded from milk chocolate to Lindt's 60 % Dark. This definitely elevated it,giving it a more sophisticated vibe.
The only problem was toasting the marshmallow which I did on the stove burner.
I like the crunchy burnt crust. I have tried evenly toasting it but it just doesn't work on a burner.

It's then plopped on the graham cracker. Layer on the chocolate and second graham cracker.
Bite and enjoy!To me, the combined flavors remind me of a Pinwheel cookie.It is a perfect mix of dark chocolate and sweet marshmallow. You could try a layer of salty caramel for a twist or use shortbread as the base. Get creative.

This is the most decadent s'more you'll ever eat. Try it and see. It really is the best.

No comments: