Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hopes For The New Year

What to expect in the New Year with Foodie Pantry? As the blog heads into its' fourth (!!!!) year there will be some interesting ideas coming forth. I plan on a trip to the famed Chelsea Market in New York and there will be several articles with that.Hopefully there will be pictures and video too.

I also will be focusing on nutrition. You are what you eat is very important to me. Although there will be plenty of posts and articles on junk food (I am American and a Jersey girl after all and it's in my DNA to eat a burger and fries and boardwalk candy apples) there will be some informative pieces on what's better to eat. I will always promote garden fresh and garden grown ingredients along with healthier food choices. Don't eat that pasta with jarred sauce. Try some whole wheat spaghetti with your own recipe of sauce.

Of course Wednesdays and Thursdays will  still be devoted to the New York Times however if the Daily News has an interesting recipe, then I'll be covering it.There will also be some Food Channel reviews as well as discovering new eateries and new products.

Myself and Foodie Pantry wish all our readers a very healthy and nutritious New Year. Eat well, but most of all eat happy.

No comments: