Friday, October 15, 2010

What's For Dinner Seriously???

Planning meals are always a pain. I usually enjoy doing such, buying the vegetables, selecting the pasta, looking at recipes, the whole nine yards. However,lately I'm finding it a real chore. It's getting troublesome about what to make and what to buy.

With my busy schedule I'm partial to anything in a can.I recently rediscovered Swanson;s Chicken A la King. This is a yummy throwback to Fifties cooking . It hot comfort food, perfect for a chill autumn evening,. It;s also easy to prepare and make. Heat up serve on toast or crusty rolls and voila - a hot dinner. I just bought Marie Callender's Home Style Creations and Healthy Choices Fresh Mixers These are quick dinners that just have to be steamed in the microwave.Then pour the accompanying sauce and instant meal.

I wish I had the time to actually cook. There are some great stove top dishes that are easy to make. Chicken breasts over buttered spaghetti is a great dinner choice . You can make the chicken in a skillet while the pasta is cooking. Make a garlic butter sauce in the microwave for more facility. Another ideal meal is grilled steaks with baked potatoes. Again grill over the stove,heat the spuds in the microwave. Easy as nuking a pot pie - another good and hearty quick dinner choice.

Trying to find a good and easy to make dinner is hard these days. There are way s to make the
choices better. It just takes some creativity and a lot of help from canned goods

No comments: