Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween What's In Your Candy Bag???

Today is Halloween, full of treats and hopefully not too many treats. This is the day to go hog wild with all sorts of goodies from popcorn balls to M&Ms. This is also the day to gobble up those cupcakes loaded with orange frosting. Get a couple of those and some bat and witch cookies at your bakery.

So what are foodies giving out this year? Luckily i got the Mars mix at my local Target. I'm hoping that there won't be too many little goblins and princesses knocking at my door. I want the stuff ALL to myself. (even though I have my birthday candy from last week to go through). We've got M&Ms Twix and Snickers. Yum. There's nothing like Mars candy . It's been around for ages and it's the best out there

Anyway , I'll let the rest of you go. You have doors to answer, costumes to fix, and candy to check.

Happy Halloween

Liz

No comments: