Friday, January 25, 2019

Moore's Does It Again

Just in time for the Super Bowl , Moore's comes out with a new sauce - a creamy ranch buffalo wing sauce.
I thought it would be super spicy - Moore's does have that reputation. Yet despite the fact that cayenne is one of the ingredients, the bite is relatively mild.Since it's made with ranch dressing it can also be used as a salad dressing and a dip for veggies. I already know that I'll be using it as a dip for my tempura green beans for next week's Super Bowl Feast. For now I  used it on Gardein's soy chicken tenders.
Of course I used my air fryer.
As always it perfectly air fries the pieces until they're nice and crisp, perfect for the sauce.
How is it with the tenders? I liked that  the creaminess and mildness didn't over power the chicken. Sometimes a sauce is so strong that you have to scrape it off the food. Not here. I really like this sauce a lot. Another plus is that it has a lot of natural ingredients such as buttermilk and cayenne peppers. I would even try it with Gardein's fish fillets too and drizzle it on roasted veggies too.

Moore's Sauces and Marinades are perfect for any party or meal. Definitely try this creamy and surprisingly mild sauce on everything from crudites to chicken wings and tenders. It's the perfect addition to any fun food.

No comments: