Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I Gave Out Healthy


It's Halloween and Sweetie - my sweet girl -  and  I want to wish you a Happy Halloween. her idea of a perfect treat involves tuna. I can't give that out



                                         So I went with these. I went healthy instead of wicked.
These are Crispy Apples from Crispy Green. Crispy Green is a company that freeze dries fruit, from apples to pineapples(!) to bananas and every other fruit in between, The result is a fun treat packaged in handy snack bags.Best of all they're healthy along with being only thirty-five calories a bag. I've had these and love them.
They can be mistaken for potato chips. What I love - and I hope my trick or treaters will is the crunch. Apple Crisps have the same crispy, crunchy texture as any savory snack. Crispy Greens are wonderful for those dieters longing to satisfy their primal need to crush something between their teeth.


Do I regret giving out healthy for Halloween? No. If it opens at least one kid's or parent's eyes to a healthier snack or treat, then they were definitely worth handing out.

No comments: