Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Burger Seasoning For Burger Season

Make no mistake . This is burger season.  Hi Mountain  Seasonings knows this and has come out with a new burger seasoning -chipotle.
It's a spicy, sweet seasoning that I decided to try with Gardein (my favorite) black bean burgers. It was a liberal dusting on the patties.
Of course I used my beloved grill seen here, with vegan butter for frying.

And the burgers which unfortunately were so frozen they were stuck together

This is the finished product served with my Mom's green bean salad. (Another easy recipe that's soo delicious). 
I liked the sesaoning.It did add more spike to the burgers .I plan on using it in my chili sauce too for extra heat. This is the perfect addition to zing up meat loaf along with homemade hamburgers. For both the meat loaf and burgers I would add a heaping teaspoon so that the flavor comes out. I would also recommend adding this to chicken and ground beef for tacos.

This season zest up your hamburgers with Hi Mountain chipotle burger seasonings. It's a fun and fiery way to amp up the burgers. They 'll be the highlight of any barbecue.

No comments: