Monday, June 11, 2018

A Small Review Wendy's New Southwest Avocado Salad

Due to my oral surgery last week, I'm going to be cutting back on the length of the blog entries. It will be just a few lines for the Monday through Sunday,

I went back to Wendy's , hungry for something. I hadn't eaten properly in a few days and I wanted a salad.What caught my eye was their new Southwest Avocado Salad. Anything with guacamole had to be good - which it was. There are chunks of chicken mixed in along with tomatoes and Pepperjack cheese. The highlight are those two large scoops of guacamole on mixed greens - not too spicy but creamy.what I wasn;t too fond of was the spicy ranch. A pepper laced vinaigrette would have been better. I had it again today with their new limeade .

All in all pretty good - save for the dressing.

No comments: