Monday, January 1, 2018

10 Years Of Foodie Pantry!!

2018 marks the ten year anniversary of Foodie Pantry! I can't believe it,because it doesn't feel like a decade has elapsed. It started  from  two little  paragraphs  and grew into pictorials about cooking polenta and icing cakes. There have been interviews with famous chefs , and cookbook reviews , analyzing Times Food section  articles and delving into the history of our favorite foods. Unfortunately I have lost my greatest adviser ,my Mom, on the long trip to this point.I will miss asking her for advice or how she made a certain recipe.

The upcoming year will reflect what this poor writer has been writing about  - trends, eating healthy , and recipes. There will be posts or my new favorite  - the pommelo - the granddaddy of the orange. along with forays into crockpot cooking and turns with Mexican and Indian cuisine. The fun thing about writing this blog is that I get to explore different cuisines from around the world along with tasting  new trends and traditional dishes.

I'm grateful for all you readers and promise that  this anniversary year will be a palatable one.

Special thanks to Pete Burley and Mitch Rappel fr for letting me create this blog for their Fyxx Caffeinated Water in the spring of 2008.

No comments: