Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The 1,000th Entry!!!!!

Hey, everyone, this is my 1,000th entry of Foodie Pantry and it is a milestone! I do want to thank all my readers out there from all over the world. I look on Stat Counter every day to see where all of you are located. It takes my breath away knowing that someone from Australia wants my Langue du Chat recipe or a fellow foodie in Tuscon Arizona is reading my entry about Jersey diners. it;s nice to know people from almost all the continents (save the penguins in Antarctica) are following what I've been writing for the last three (!) years!

To be honest I've learned a lot too. What I love the most are the food histories. They always amaze me with how far back they go to. Who knew Neanderthals chowed down on corn and oats? The past has always fascinated me and food history is the most mind blowing of all the histories out there. What I also love is discovering foodie facts . I've learned so much about nutrition , writing this blog. I now can easily go to the supermarket and pick out the good stuff that;s high in vitamins and low in calories. It's opened my eyes to antioxidants and nutritional value. This is what I always feel I have to pass down to you the readers.

What's the future of Foodie Pantry? As long as there is food, there will be this blog.There are still so many dishes, products and cuisines that have to be explored and written about. There's always a whole slew of food trends waiting to be born with every season.Companies come up with new goodies all the time. I will never lack for subject matter.

Of course, this blog would not b e possible without you,. my loyal foodies who actually enjoy my postings. If there's something you want me to write about, please contact me here. let me know what your favorites are or if there's a recipe you'd like to share. It may be my pantry, foodies but its' door is open to everyone!

No comments: