Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Taste of Home Magazine

I get a ton of magazines every month, mostly fashion (yes I'm a fashionista too) . However one that I haven;t ordered is being stuffed in my mailbox and to my luck it's a food one.It's Taste Of Home and although it;s not Gourmet, it still has some interesting recipes. it's a relatively thin monthly but it covers the gamut from simple suppers to kitchen redecorating. It's about 80 pages from cover to cover.

What I like about Taste of Home is the fact that ordinary cooks from across the US. There are put into themed articles like Mexican or shower foods or even foods for a particular holiday. I love the fact that they're easy to follow and the ingredients can be bought in any supermarket aisle. In the latest April/May issue there's a cappuccino granita that's caught my eye as well as a mushroom lasagna and a candy explosion cake. Yum.

If you get the chance pick up your subscribe to this neat , little magazine. It's really good for creating different meals or if you're planning a party or holiday meal. A Taste of Home is like a recipe box full of good ideas and foods.

No comments: