Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shelling Peapod

I have heard about this new service Peapod,It's a food delivery Stop and Shop that you order on the Internet. Then it;s delivered to your door. A friend of the family uses it even thought she lives in Manhattan. She receives even fresh fruit and vegetables too along with Stop and Shop's excellent array of fine baked goods.

I like this idea very much. One , as we all know, I'm a big Stop and Shop fan. I love their stuff , from the veggies to the meats to their organic brand Nature's Own. They have a wide variety of national brands too and there's always an array of stuff to choose from. I love the idea of food being delivered to my door. This is nothing new. My great aunt used to have this done back in her day. My schedule now is so hectic. I don't have time to head over to my local stores , whether they be the A&P or Stop and Shop. My schedule just doesn't allow it now. There's something infinitely practical about having groceries delivered when you're too busy to do the actual shopping.

Soon I will try Peapod. It just makes sense to me to do this. I have to devote all my time to the house and family.Going shopping will take away from that and force me to work well into the evening. That I can't do. The time I spend away from the house is too valuable. That's why I'll try Peapod.

No comments: