Friday, May 7, 2010

Event Planning

This has been a busy day for me, with housework and shopping and everything. Now I find that I'm sucked into event planning too for a club at the college where I teach. Some people think this is fun. It is in a way. However for me it's a headache , especially when there's a tight budget to deal with too.

This is the season for all sorts of events, from graduations to office showers to everything else. Somehow Spring and early summer is always chock full of parties and get togethers. In these situations I found the best solution is heading to the local grocery. In my case it's the Stop & Shop where I will be ordering a lovely plate of crudites and brownies for next Sunday's awards ceremony after party. This is the easiest and I don't have to spend my weekend cutting up veggies and baking and frosting endless trays. I recommend everyone stuck with some party to do the same. It's just easier and cost wise perfect.

I have an already busy schedule. Now I am stuck with an event that requires legwork and setting up. Luckily , despite the season, this is my only one so far.

1 comment:

Ale Rossi said...

Thank you for sharing such a valuable post on events. It will be an advantage to hire Event Organizer for your products or services.