Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On Everything I Want To Cook

Now that I'm the chief chef in my family, I have to fund tempting meals and dishes that will coax about appetites (here;s the fill in- my Mom broke her hip and I am in charge of everything, from laundry to cat duties). With this comes the fun task of creating healthy and happy meals guarantee to please.

What would I like to cook? Easy answer. Anything that has to do with risotto, along with steamed fresh vegetables.I also love making French bistro foods as a bi monthly indulgence (let';s face it croque monseiur fried in butter served with a ton of pomme frites is way too much) I also want to make heart healthy salads that combine new ingredients like blueberries and fresh foraged greens

Right now I am busy with my other job (yes there's more to life than just Foodie Pantry) Hopefully another article will come your way soon.,

No comments: