Monday, April 26, 2010

Never Underestimate A Sandwich

WIth so much going on at my house these days I find it hard to cook. Right now I have a plumber snaking out my kitchen drain and trying to get rid of gook from hell. There's no way I can try to make a decent hot lunch. Besides I have to sort through a million things of junk that was stored underneath the sink. What to do?

Sandwiches. Luckily there are two sandwich shops in my area where I can pick up a hot or cold sandwich. I can get either bacon and eggs or a hot pastrami. There's also the chance of a hot roast beef or turkey ,with gravy in the cards too. That's what I love about sandwiches. They may belittle but they're just as filling as a regular dish of pasta or stew. Plus they're also easy to pick up and grab.

These times are crazy for me. I'm relying more and more on my local fast foods and grocery stores for quick easy help. Luckily I can also rely on my local sandwich shops to give me a hot, decent lunch. They 're easy to get to and easy to pick up. That's right up my alley.

No comments: