Monday, October 5, 2009

Stop In At Stop & Shop

My idea of a fun Saturday night is heading over to my local Stop & Shop. It shows just how much of a true foodie I really am. I love this grocery store. It has all sorts of neat products that I can’t get at grocery chains. Going in there is like visiting a fairyland. it’s just wonderful, full of fresh baked goodies and aisle upon aisle of tempting foods.

What do I like most about the store? There is the bakery that has tons of cookies, muffins, breads and pies to choose from. Bad enough they have their own yummy brand of organic chocolate chips, there are homemade black and white cookies, fruit pie wedges and small cakes to make me go off my diet. I also love their vast array of cold cuts and cheeses. it’s like walking into a full blown deli with the amazing selection of salamis, portabellas along with Parmesans and Bries.

Another aspect that I love is the fact the store has stocks up on every variety of food stuff as well. If you' re looking oatmeal, there are dozens of kinds to sort through, if you’re looking for a frozen pizza, Stop and Shop has every brand and flavor out there. This is the best place to load up on food before an upcoming winter storm. They also have a good array of household cleaners, light bulbs, pet and baby items.

As a foodie I love going to Stop & Shop. There’s so much to choose from. I can treat myself to some gourmet goodies while planning out my week’s menu. It’s just a neat place if you re into food.

No comments: