Monday, November 24, 2008

It's The 200th Column!!!!

Well Foodie Pantry is celebrating its' 200th column today. I've written about almost every cuisine and foodie favorite from absinthe lollipops to my great grandmother's recipes. There's still more to write about that's for sure.

All my loyal readers (and there are all five of you) may have noticed that I've just recently added links to Amazon.com. This amazing site (where I've bought all of my Loreena McKennitt CDs and books)offers one of my favorite coffees, Gloria Jean's (the drink of choice for any aging mall rat like myself). You can also get good cookware at Amazon too, and there are sales as well.

I 'm also toying with the idea to revamp the site. Maybe it's time to get rid of the HoJo colors and think fresh for the New Year. I am also thinking about adding some how to videos and tours of my favorite restaurants and foodie towns. What readers may see is an interview or two with a famous chef. That's would be my coup d'etat for this blog. We'll see.


If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know. Like food, Foodie Pantry could always use a new recipe for success or extra spice for livening up.

Tomorrow it's back to business with an articles on side dishes.

Thanks for your readership.
Liz

No comments: