Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yours For The Eating

Welcome Foodies!!!

Here's a blog that is going to cater to what you want to see in a food blog. I'll be covering everything from gourmet to diner food, from family recipes to your own special ones.

I'll also be writing about new products and where you can find them along with my faves.

Right now let me tell you about a great new energy water called Fyxx Hybrid. This is not like what's out there. This is water with a good jolt of caffeine added to it. Unlike other energy drink, this has no icky taste or coloring. It's made from fresh Ohio spring water and caffeine taken from naturally grown coffee beans. I love this because there are no chemicals or artificial sweeteners in it too. It just tastes like fresh spring water with no aftertaste.

The best part about Fyxx Hybrid water is that it gives me a huge energy boost right unto the early evening. I feel I can shop more, cook more, do everything more.

Right now the water can only be sold through the website so check out www.fyxxwater.com

No comments: